Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Should Mega keep his avatar?



  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I've got the avatars feature turned off on the forum, so it doesn't bother me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I was just curious what everyone else thought b/c we've had a few people pretty outspoken about the issue. Me personally I think if you have children in your house that use the forum you should go ahead and disable avatars just as a safety precaution and monitor their sites.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I figured the big liberal feminist would be all for that avatar.
    Go Huskers!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Yeah because we know if some kid sees two girls kissing they are gonna be scared for life. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    Though for real, if your gonna have kids near or around while you are on any sort of website, such as a forum I would have pics disabled.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I figured the big liberal feminist would be all for that avatar.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Quit flaming on smarty...unprovoked mind you...and do us all a favor...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    "and do us all a favor...go turn that Glock in your avatar on yourself."

    Senseless

  8. #8
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I'm all for it. I love girl on girl I think it's so hot. that's actually me and vtgal in his avatar.
    *note sarcasm*

    don't think you know me just by what I post on here. you don't know my character & you don't personally know me, you know two things about me and make assumptions. Being a feminist and liberal aren't *WHO* I am they just happen to be part of my political ideology.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Herb, regardless of the topic(I could care less personally) you need to respect Smarty. Shes a young brilliant mind that can back up every bit of what she says, including her beliefs. Thats the problem with this place, Smarty gives some valid intelligent points about a subject and then someone attacks her. I wonder if some of you people ever chat on other forums on the net. If we just stuck to the subject on here, this forum would be far better off. So many people are far too judgemental and attack those with good ideas or thoughts. I rarely post on the non sports forum because every argument becomes a flame war that has little or nothing to do with the subject. Im the type that likes to just mind my own business and talk about sports, but I still enjoy reading what someone like Smarty has to say. There is nothing wrong with her opinions, they are perfectly fine whether or not you agree with them or not. Regardless of my avatar, Im about done with this place. Between the racism, the gay bashing, the narrow mindedness, and the constant bitching and complaining, Im about ready to quit posting. I have been lucky to have made friends like VTgal, Smarty,Blue, GCdevi22 etc on here that I never knew, which is a blessing, however I dont get on here to make friends and I could care less if I ever meet some of you people. I mainly get on here to talk sports, yet somehow every debate turns into something personal. If you dont like my avatar, stick it somewhere. There is nothing in the rules against it, the mods would have taken it down a long time ago if there was an issue with it. I asked Smarty the other night if she had a problem with it, I would have gladly taken it down for her because I respect her. Most people I have plenty of respect for on here, hell even Chubz was man enough to PM me to talk to me about it. The person you all hate has more credibilty with me than many of you. I dont care one way or the other how you feel about my avatar, however Im sick of people disrespecting a perfectly fine debate written by good people. Smarty is everything this board should stand for, lets get back to the subject and quit assuming you know every single thing about a person. On here, smarty isnt even a person, shes a username, there are unwritten codes where we respect users and stick to the subject. This place is great but some of you people are a cancer. It doesnt matter about your post count or how long you have been here, GCDevil22 has contributed more in 1 day than some of you have contributed since the boards inception. I'll gladly go somewhere else but even if its not me, there are plenty of people on here that are great posters, contributing posters that deserve respect wheather you agree with their ideas or not.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •